R03 - Software Firmware Engineer
Firmware/Software design engineer for Data4 (www.data4.it)
- Designing drivers and libraries to allow interface with peripheral devices such as printers, acceptors and dispensers of banknotes and coins, bar code readers.
Designing management applications in C / C++ and Delphi for the control of automatic tills.
Designing network interface systems to connect with other applications, in Windows and possibly Linux environment, utilizing common network connection functionalities.
Skills and experience required
- Age 30-35 years;
- Degree in Electronics or IT engineering;
- 2-5 years experience in designing software and firmware applications for IT products, preferably kiosks and automatic tills;
- Knowledge of Windows and possibly Linux operating systems.
- Ability to design in C / C++ and possibly Delphi.
- Readiness and willingness to grow as a professional, and inclination to engage in contact with the outside world (outsourcing and external design companies);
- Languages: good command of spoken and written English (interfacing with foreign designers and suppliers when necessary);